[oXygen-user] Oxygen 9.2 - Howto disable "DITA Maps Manager"?

Sorin Ristache
Mon May 26 06:50:49 CDT 2008

Hello,

We will consider adding a user option for opening a DITA map in the DITA
Map Manager view or directly in the editor panel. In the current version
of Author/Oxygen you can open a DITA map directly in the editor panel by
a drag and drop operation that takes the map file from the file explorer
application (Windows Explorer, Mac OS Finder, etc.) to the editor panel.

Do you find that editing the map in the DITA Map Manager view is
difficult or it does not cover some editing actions specific for DITA maps?