[oXygen-user] Oxygen 9.2 - Howto disable "DITA Maps Manager"?

Sorin Ristache
Mon May 26 07:14:25 CDT 2008

Please note that the toolbar of the DITA Maps Manager view contains a
button "Open map in editor" which opens the current map of the view in
the editor panel. This is an alternative for the drag and drop operation
that takes a DITA map from the explorer application to the Author/Oxygen
editor panel.