[oXygen-user] Feature Request: Set Title from Navtitle When Creating New Doc from Map Manager

Sorin Ristache
Thu Jun 5 08:51:19 CDT 2008

Hello,

It sounds like a quick and easy way of setting the title in a newly
created topic file. We will consider it for a future version of the
Author editor.

Thank you for the suggestion,
Sorin