[oXygen-user] oXygen-8.2 XHTML Format and Indent Errors

Sorin Ristache
Mon May 21 10:17:30 CDT 2007

Hello,

The option that contains "Indent (when typing)" in name should be
applied only for text inserted by typing the characters directly in the
document. The option that contains "Indent on paste" should be applied
only for a block of text pasted in the edited document. I see that the
first option changes the indenting of text pasted in a <script> element
but it should not have any effect on pasted text. Only the second one
should have an effect on pasted text. We will fix that.