[oXygen-user] oXygen-8.2 XHTML Format and Indent Errors

Robert Koberg
Mon May 21 09:54:36 CDT 2007

I am not sure I understand what you are saying... How can you detect
what was added by the keyboard (or some other input method) versus
existing text, pasted or generated? And why should it matter? I don't
see the point - probably missing something.