[oXygen-user] Feature Request: keyref completion for XSD

Sorin Ristache
Wed Jun 22 03:23:39 CDT 2005

Dear Eliot Kimber,

Thank you for your suggestion. We added it to our bugzilla and it will
be implemented in a future version. The current version provides already
content completion for IDREF and IDREFS values in documents validated
against XML Schema, DTD and Relax NG schemas. For an example please see

http://www.oxygenxml.com/intelligent_xml_editing.html#tag_insight_idrefs

Best regards,

http://www.oxygenxml.com/