[oXygen-user] disable TOC

Chip Wiegand
Mon Aug 8 16:12:21 CDT 2005

Thanks, I got a reply earlier on the docbook mailing list about the
parameter generate.toc, and that works fine.
FWIW, another suggestion might be a right-click list of tags that are
pertinent to what is being worked on, for example: I'm in a
<section></section> and a right-click would bring up all the tags
available for use inside that <section></section>. Same for inside the
<para></para>, etc. Something like that would be especially useful to the
new user, as I am. Even with all the docs on the web, and the docbook
manual, most, if not all, of those are written with the experienced user
in mind, or at someone who has some level of experience.
Anyway, thanks for the reply,
Chip

George Cristian Bina <> wrote on 08/08/2005 12:59:44
PM:

> Hi Chip,
>
> Sorry for the late reply, we were very busy today and this question has
> more to do with DocBook than with oXygen. The good news is that we are
> planning a better support for XSLT parameters. Not only that oXygen will

> detect the parameters as it does now but it will present the default
> value and documentation for each parameter. Tomorrow morning I will open

> a request for enhancement with exactly this issue on DocBook and I have
> positive feedback that the DocBook stylesheets parameters will be
> documented. This will help you find easily while browsing through the
> DocBook parameters that generate.toc is responsable for generating the
TOC.