[oXygen-user] disable TOC

George Cristian Bina
Mon Aug 8 14:59:44 CDT 2005

Hi Chip,

Sorry for the late reply, we were very busy today and this question has
more to do with DocBook than with oXygen. The good news is that we are
planning a better support for XSLT parameters. Not only that oXygen will
detect the parameters as it does now but it will present the default
value and documentation for each parameter. Tomorrow morning I will open
a request for enhancement with exactly this issue on DocBook and I have
positive feedback that the DocBook stylesheets parameters will be
documented. This will help you find easily while browsing through the
DocBook parameters that generate.toc is responsable for generating the TOC.