[oXygen-user] Web Author and more then one git submodules

oXygen XML Editor Support (Gabriel Titerlea) support at oxygenxml.com
Tue Dec 3 05:40:29 CST 2019

Hello,

> Would it be possible to stay in the main repository even when working
> with submodules?
In the use-cases we encountered the parent repository would have
references to its sub-modules, but sub-modules would not have any
reference to the parent or other sub-modules. And given that Git
repositories can live as independent entities, it would not seem very
intuitive to create references to an other Git repository that may or
may not be available, depending on whether the repository was referenced
as a sub-module.

We're trying to justify a change to the current behavior regarding Git
sub-modules in Web Author. Please describe your use-case in more detail.

Best,
Gabriel

Gabriel Titerlea
https://www.oxygenxml.com