[oXygen-user] Automatic Validation - in text mode, in Eclipse release of oXygen

Oxygen XML Editor Support (Adrian Buza)
Mon Nov 9 08:33:10 CST 2015

Hi,

Check the build number of your v16.1 plugin (Window > Preferences,
oXygen). Make sure you have the latest build of v16.1, 2015040615. There
may be some bugs that were fixed in later maintenance builds.

What version of Eclipse are you using with v17.1 and 15.1?
Is there a specific reason you are still using such an old version of
Eclipse, 3.5.2, with v16.1?
I'm asking because since v17.0 of Oxygen this version of Eclipse is no
longer supported, so it's difficult to compare results.
When I tested your described setup I used Eclipse 4.3 and v16.1 worked
for me fine with that (as long as Automatic Validation is enabled).

Regards,
Adrian