[oXygen-user] Automatic Validation - in text mode, in Eclipse release of oXygen

Echlin, Robert
Mon Nov 9 08:05:46 CST 2015

Hi
Automatic validation is on in the settings for this file.
For instance, in Author mode, changing a value that affects the validity changes the highlighting in about 1 second.
In Text mode, validation is automatically triggered only when I save the file.

Again, this is a problem only in Eclipse, only in text mode.
In standalone oXygen 15.1 and 17.1, validation in text mode works as expected.
In oXygen in Eclipse, validation works as expected in Author mode.

All my very best,
Rob

Rob Echlin Wind River Office: 613-270-5796, Cell: 613-266-8311, Skype: rob.echlin.wr

From: Oxygen XML Editor Support (Adrian Buza) [mailto:]
Sent: Friday, November 06, 2015 11:06 AM
To: Echlin, Robert; Oxygen User
Subject: Re: [oXygen-user] Automatic Validation - in text mode, in Eclipse release of oXygen

Hello,

How is the validation scenario configured?
Did you enable "Automatic validation" for the validation unit that applies your Schematron rules.
When you switch the mode between Author and Text, an automatic validation is triggered, so only those validation units that are enabled for "Automatic validation" are run automatically.

Regards,
Adrian

Adrian Buza

oXygen XML Editor and Author Support