[oXygen-user] Support for Markdown Authoring?

George Bina
Sat Oct 11 12:16:06 CDT 2014

Hi Eliot,

(resent to include the list address)
What will be the support you will expect apart from knowing the
extension and having a new file template? Both of these I think can be
configured right now.

I was thinking more along what Tom mentioned in his reply, to define a
MarkdownML language and provide visual editing, specific actions and
conversion to Markdown. Of course this can be done also as a DITA
specialization or we can have MarkdownML to DITA transformations as well.