[oXygen-user] Support for Markdown Authoring?

Mark Giffin
Sat Oct 11 12:46:21 CDT 2014

In the OASIS Lightweight DITA Subcommittee we are currently working
toward exactly something like this, a standard transform between
Markdown and DITA. And between HTML5 and DITA, Word and DITA etc. We're
just getting started but the DITA side will be a stripped-down but still
conforming DITA.

Mark Giffin
Mark Giffin Consulting, Inc.
http://markgiffin.com/