[oXygen-user] Support for Markdown Authoring?

Tom Johnson
Sat Oct 11 09:35:28 CDT 2014

Hey Eliot, has anyone ever made a DITA to Markdown transform? It seems like
that might be useful. I know it feels like going the opposite direction,
but it would help make content connect into some of these developer tools.

Tom

801-822-2241
blog: idratherbewriting.com
twitter: tomjohnson