[oXygen-user] Detach a tab?

Tom Johnson
Thu Oct 9 09:01:28 CDT 2014

George, thanks for the help. I set the preferences option to disallow
editor detaching. I also downloaded the alternative kit for Oxygen at the
link you provided. However, I noticed that with that version, I have to
reset all my transforms and other preferences. Are there any advantages to
using Java SE 8 over the other version of Java SE that the regular 16.1
version of Oxygen uses (besides fixing the black tabs issue)?

Also, congrats on the release of 16.1. That looks like a lot of new, useful
features and updates.

Tom

801-822-2241
blog: idratherbewriting.com
twitter: tomjohnson

On Wed, Oct 8, 2014 at 6:46 AM, Oxygen XML Editor Support (Adrian Buza) <