[oXygen-user] Working with Subject Scheme Maps as Nested Lists

Eliot Kimber ekimber at rsicms.com
Thu Jan 30 08:22:26 CST 2014

I normally use the built-in help (Help -> Help under OS X).

If I search on "folding" the 6th hit is "Folding in CSS stylesheets",
which is actually about applying folding to the CSS while editing, not
configuring folding through CSS. The next topic in the list of hits is
"Folding elements: -oxy-...", so while that's the topic I needed the title
didn't immediately match the search I had in my head "Using CSS to control
folding". Of course, I'm used to just quickly going to the first relevant
search hit, without looking more carefully....

If I search on "CSS folding" then none of the top 10 hits appear to be
directly relevant.

I will also say, while we're dumping on help, that the actual formatting
within the help viewer is pretty weak--insufficient vertical space, etc.
It could look a lot nicer I must say.

Cheers,

E.
--