[oXygen-user] Working with Subject Scheme Maps as Nested Lists

Oxygen XML Editor Support support at oxygenxml.com
Thu Jan 30 02:09:22 CST 2014

Hi Eliot,

>  Definitely room for improvement in the help organization and content.

I can't argue with you here. Do you still remember what topic you found
that should have had a related link to the topic which described the CSS
folding extensions?
Do you use the Help facility which comes inside Oxygen or our online help?

http://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/ug-editor/#topics/introduction.html