[oXygen-user] Working with Subject Scheme Maps as Nested Lists

Oxygen XML Editor Support support at oxygenxml.com
Fri Jan 31 01:11:38 CST 2014

Hi Eliot,

We've had previous complains about our offline help framework (JavaHelp)
for MAC OSX and Linux which is primitive and has problems with the
search and the visual layout. On Windows we are using CHM which is much
better when searching and when rendering the content.

We are considering using something else for MAC OSX but as we are a Java
application our options are limited.

In the meantime, you should try to consult our online help when
searching for something, it is much better:

http://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/ug-editor/

Maybe we should also add a link to our online help in our Help menu.