[oXygen-user] Character Map feature requests

Wendell Piez wapiez at wendellpiez.com
Thu Oct 31 08:57:43 CDT 2013

Radu,

Thanks, awesome.

We are in that grey zone somewhere between necessities and
nice-to-haves, depending on who you ask :-). Please keep in mind (as I
like to repeat) that more feature requests are always a sign you are
doing a good job, the point being that only when something is good
enough or nearly so do people want to make it better. The Character
Map is one of those things.

Cheers, Wendell

XML | XSLT | electronic publishing
Eat Your Vegetables