[oXygen-user] [Ann] New maintenance build available for oXygen 14.2 (2013051016)

George Cristian Bina george at oxygenxml.com
Tue May 14 06:38:41 CDT 2013

Hi Yves,

To see the current .xpr file that you use make the Project View visible
from Window -> Show View -> Project.

You can change the storage from project to global when you edit a
scenario, see the Storage radio button there.
You can also use the Options->Import transformation scenarios and there
you can select either a file where you exported transformation scenarios
or a project file.

You should investigate working with projects. Create an oXygen project
for each project you work with and then you should be able to switch
between them while oXygen will keep open files and other information
associated for each project. In fact most of the options pages have the
possibility to set them at project level, for example if you want to use
specific formatting settings for one project then you can decide to put
the formatting options at project level.

The project gives you access also to batch actions like search and
replace, validation, transformations - all these can be triggered from
the contextual menu from the Project View.
See also:
http://www.oxygenxml.com/xml_editor/xml_project.html
http://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/ug-editor/index.html#topics/using-the-project-view.html