[oXygen-user] XSLTHL with DocBook on oXygen 14 (built-in support throws error)

Florent Georges lists at fgeorges.org
Tue Jul 3 08:26:25 CDT 2012

  Hi Sorin,

  Well, this is not a right issue, because the scenario IS
updated, but the variable reference in the updated value is not
expanded if I log it from within the XSLT (but because I see the
new value, I know the scenario has been updated).  I am on
"Windows 7 Enterprise, Service Pack 1", oXygen is installed in
c:/apps/oxygen-14.0/ (precisely because I don't have admin rights
to install it on Program Files).  I did try to restart oXygen,
just in case, but the behavior is the same.

  I am not quite sure what more info I can provide.  As I said,
I am not blocked anymore (by using ${frameworks}/docbook/ instead
of ${framework}), so I don't care to pursue this one if you want
to leave it there, but I am glad to help you further if you want
to resolve it.  But then you'll have to ask me what to do :-)

  By the way, I am going to activate logging, just to be sure
there is nothing interesting in there.  But it is so much pain to
activate it (looking for an example on the Internet, download it,
create the file, adapt it, and last but not least, restart
oXygen).  It would be sooo handy to have a preference panel
dedicated to logging (enable/disable button, levels, even maybe
introspecting existing logger names...)  But that's another
story ;-)

Florent Georges
http://fgeorges.org/
http://h2oconsulting.be/