[oXygen-user] XSLTHL with DocBook on oXygen 14 (built-in support throws error)

Sorin Ristache sorin at sync.ro
Tue Jul 3 07:09:53 CDT 2012

Hi,

Did Oxygen display a warning message about write permissions on the
.framework file when you tried to edit the built-in document type? Do
you run Oxygen on Windows? In Windows Vista and Windows 7 usually the
C:\Program Files folder is read-only, the .framework file cannot be
edited so Oxygen displays this warning message and creates a duplicate
framework with the same settings and replaces automatically ${framework}
and ${frameworkDir} with ${frameworks}/name_of_framework_folder, in your
case ${frameworks}/docbook. This replace operation is necessary because
the duplicate framework will be stored in the user options, not in a
.framework file.

Creating a duplicate framework is enough for you for fixing the error.
The alternative is to edit the docbook5.framework file (or the
docbook4.framework file), replace the ${frameworkDir} variable with
${framework} and use the built-in Docbook framework. This is the
modification that we will include in the next maintenance build.