[oXygen-user] How to Handle HTML Files with DOCTYPE Decl

Chris Maloney voldrani at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 07:33:56 CST 2012

Hmm, that's interesting.

Radu, after reading your email, I checked my copy of mathml/catalog.xml
(Oxygen version 12) and it has this already:

    <rewriteSystem systemIdStartString="http://www.w3.org/TR/MathML2/dtd/"
rewritePrefix="content/dtd/"/>

which should be enough to map xhtml-math11-f.dtd to the
dtd/xhtml-math11-f.dtd file there, and I checked, and it does exist.

So then I discovered that I don't think this mathml catalog is being
loaded.  I added

    <nextCatalog catalog="mathml2/catalog.xml"/>

to my Oxygen master frameworks catalog, and it started working.  Is it
possible this has been missing all along?  Seems hard to understand.

I also tried with the Oxygen 11 framework catalog, which I happen to still
have still installed, and got the same results -- this mathml dtd was not
resolved.