[oXygen-user] [Ann] Mac OS X: Critical incompatibility with Java update 1.6.0_27

Adrian Buza adrian at sync.ro
Wed Oct 26 07:05:30 CDT 2011

Dear Oxygen users,

We are writing to inform you of a recently discovered *critical
incompatibility* of our application suite with the next update of Java
for Mac OS X(Java SE 6 1.6.0_27), affecting Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
and 10.7 (Lion).

*PROBLEM: After updating Java for Mac OS X to Java SE 6 1.6.0_27 the
application can no longer be started.*

*SOLUTION: Update the application to the latest build (20111025xx) for
your version.*

The latest version of the application(v13.1) can be found here:
 http://www.oxygenxml.com/download.html
Older versions(v10.3, v11.2 and v12.2) are available in the software
archive:
 http://www.oxygenxml.com/software_archive.html

Details regarding this issue can be found here:
 http://www.oxygenxml.com/forum/topic6394.html

If you have any questions or concerns about this incompatibility, please
visit our Technical Support web page
(http://www.oxygenxml.com/techSupport.html) or raise a support request
at the support at oxygenxml.com email address.

Regards,