[oXygen-user] regression of oxygen 12.2: validation against rnc schema without .rnc extension on URL [RETRACTION]

Radu Coravu
Mon Jun 20 06:15:02 CDT 2011

Hi Tara,

After reading more specs:

Actually the specs state that the pseudo-attributes for the xml-model
must have the "&" escaped to "&". Here is a page linked from the
xml-model specs:

http://www.w3.org/XML/2009/12/xml-stylesheet/#dt-value

So:

Oxygen handles correctly the value when validating (expecting the & to
be escaped to &) although it should give a more meaningful message.
But the "Associate schema" action used from Oxygen toolbar to associate
the XML with the schema should insert the "href" value properly XML-escaped.