[oXygen-user] Analyzing Map Validation Logs

Radu Coravu
Fri Sep 17 03:35:26 CDT 2010

  Hi Roger,

Thanks for pointing out this situation.
If you know of others, they are welcomed.
So the smart thing to do for the validation checker would be not to
report any error if the key definition has no reference defined on it.
We'll probably fix this also in a minor Oxygen 12 release.
So watch this feed to be notified when this happens:
http://www.oxygenxml.com/rssBuildID.xml

<oXygen/>   XML Editor, Schema Editor and XSLT Editor/Debugger
http://www.oxygenxml.com