[oXygen-user] Using Other Toolkits with Oxygen 12

Eliot Kimber
Wed Sep 15 16:14:48 CDT 2010

Should I be able to swap in different Toolkit distributions with Oxygen 12?

I tried swapping in the one I was using 11.2, which is the 1.5.2M4 with a
lot of plugins added.

That failed when I tried to use it from Oxygen 12 with a method-not-found
error related to the Xerces grammar caching.

I didn't have time to track down the issue at the moment so I just restored
the Toolkit as installed.

But I'm wondering if the the Toolkit in 12 is more heavily customized and so
can't just be swapped out?

Cheers,

E.

--