[oXygen-user] WebHelp output: graphics put in subfolder [CAUSE FOUND]

Radu Coravu
Tue Sep 7 01:30:58 CDT 2010

  Hi Yves,

You can see the same behavior when running the standard DITA OT XHTML
transformation on which the Webhelp transformation is based.
DITA OT does not handle very well cases in which references are outside
the DITA Map scope.
Maybe you can get some more hints on the DITA Users list, the only
option seems to be toggling the "generate.copy.outer" DITA parameter but
this does not work so well also.

<oXygen/>   XML Editor, Schema Editor and XSLT Editor/Debugger
http://www.oxygenxml.com