[oXygen-user] SearchJS transformation?

Radu Coravu
Thu Sep 2 01:09:38 CDT 2010

  Hi Yves,

Oxygen 12 will contain an out-of-the-box DITA to WebHelp transformation.
You can download Oxygen 12 beta and give it a try:
http://www.oxygenxml.com/pipermail/oxygen-user/2010-August/003271.html
The indexing part of this first version of WebHelp DITA OT plugin is
done by the same indexer project David Cramer is referring to in his reply.

<oXygen/>   XML Editor, Schema Editor and XSLT Editor/Debugger
http://www.oxygenxml.com