[oXygen-user] [Oxygen-user] completion for XPath 2.0 functions and keywords in XSLT stylesheets?

Florent Georges
Wed Nov 10 10:17:01 CST 2010

Adrian Buza wrote:

  Hi,

> It's also possible that you've found a context that we did not
> cover, or maybe a bug.  Could provide a sample XSLT where this
> fails to work as expected?

  As far as I know, this completion is not available in XProc, in
the contexts where an XPath expression is expected (like in the
p:with-option/@select attribute for instance).  It would be
*very* nice to have the same support as in XSLT :-)

  Is there any way to augment the completion function database?

  I frequently use some functions, and I thought to add their
prototypes and documentations to the ones known by oXygen.  I was
optimistic and hoped to find an XML file that recorded all those
possible completion, and that it would be as simple as adding
some entries to that file.  But I never found such a file :-/  Is
there any way to do that?

  Best regards,

--
Florent Georges