[oXygen-user] [Oxygen-user] completion for XPath 2.0 functions and keywords in XSLT stylesheets?

Adrian Buza
Fri Nov 12 09:09:36 CST 2010

Hi,

Oxygen's content completion for XML is schema driven. But there is this
part of XSLT content completion for XPath that was hard-coded in the
appropriate locations.
XProc did not yet receive this treatment and there's no way for the end
user to augment this right now.
I'll add a feature request for XPath content completion in XProc.

And I'll also add a feature request for making the content completion
customizable in the long term.

Regards,
Adrian

Adrian Buza