[oXygen-user] [Oxygen-user] completion for XPath 2.0 functions and keywords in XSLT stylesheets?

Adrian Buza
Wed Nov 10 08:55:52 CST 2010

Hi,

Actually Oxygen's content completion of XPath in XSLT 2.0 does include
the functions and axes of XPath 2.0.
Make sure they are all enabled in Options -> Preferences -> Editor ->
Content Completion -> XPath.

It's also possible that you've found a context that we did not cover, or
maybe a bug.
Could provide a sample XSLT where this fails to work as expected?

Regards,
Adrian

Adrian Buza
oXygen XML Editor and Author support