[oXygen-user] bug-fixes in <oXygen/> XML Editor 11.2, build 2010031611

Radu Coravu
Mon May 10 02:09:17 CDT 2010

Hi Mark,

 From the previous emails I've read the conversation was that when
Format and Indent was performed in Oxygen the "<script></script>" tags
were transformed to something like "<script src=.../>" which is not
correctly interpreted by many browsers.
The suggestion was to go to the Oxygen Preferences->"Editor / Format /
XML" page and check the checkbox "Expand empty elements" to avoid
problems like this when working with XHTML.
I will also forward you all the conversation which you can also find in
the Oxygen Users List archive.

Oxygen 12 will have this issue fixed and when format and indent is
applied to XHTML it will handle empty elements according to the W3C
specification so no option will be necessary.

<oXygen/>   XML Editor, Schema Editor and XSLT Editor/Debugger
http://www.oxygenxml.com