[oXygen-user] bug-fixes in <oXygen/> XML Editor 11.2, build 2010031611

Mark
Sun May 9 11:19:46 CDT 2010

Some time ago, I wrote mentioning that my java scripts would not run in <oXygen/> XML Editor 11.2, build 2010031611 and was given the workaround to save my script tags in two rather than one tag:
<script src=....></script>
as opposed to <script src=.../>.

I was told this was a regressive bug and would be fixed. At the same time, I was given an URL to check for bug fixes.

Unfortunately, my email files have been destroyed and I no longer have that reference. Has this bug been fixed? If so, where can I download it?

Thanks,
Mark