[oXygen-user] Format disables JQuery script( more files)

Radu Coravu
Tue Mar 30 10:06:21 CDT 2010

Hi Rob,

Your observations about XSLT are correct.

Also, choosing always to expand empty elements when format and indent is
invoked is not always a good idea in regard to browser compatibility:
It is a good idea for <script> tags but it is not a good idea for line
break which should remain collapsed:

So what we will try to do in Oxygen 12 will be to respect the XHTML
formatting guidelines when format and indent is applied on XHTML documents.
http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/#guidelines