[oXygen-user] Format disables JQuery script( more files)

Rob Koberg
Tue Mar 30 07:53:50 CDT 2010

Hi,

Radu, that will work in oxygen, but if you use that source in an XSL
1.0 transform to XML (XHTML) it will close it again

Another way:

<script ...>//</script>

The javascript comment between the open and close script tags will fix
the problem. You don't have any TEXTAREAs, do you?

Or use XSL 2 and the XHTML output method.

best,
-Rob