[oXygen-user] Note on transformation scenarios

George Cristian Bina
Mon Jan 25 15:34:18 CST 2010

Hi Steven,

As Eliot mentioned in case of local files oXygen can automatically
detect that they are changes and reload them. What you can do for remote
resources if to use the File->Revert action to refresh them. From
Options->Menu shortcut keys you can assign a convenient shortcut for
this action.

We will look to see if it is possible to avoid writing an empty output
file if nothing is generated to the standard output from the stylesheet.