[oXygen-user] Note on transformation scenarios

Steven Ericsson-Zenith
Mon Jan 25 16:14:43 CST 2010

Thanks for the response George, I am aware of the current options.

The particular problem I have is that I, for example, use an XQuery
update on an eXist server to insert time-stamps into a document to
record the date and time of an update to the document as the current-
file in Oxygen. If the author continues without performing a "revert"
by hand after performing this action then the time stamp is lost.

I have a few cases where I want to run a transformation scenario
against the current file and reflect those changes or update a
reference resulting from them in that file. When such a file is in the
file system Oxygen will see the change and prompt the user. I'd like
to force a revert in that case too (without prompting).

Using a manual "revert" is counter intuitive and will introduce errors.

With respect,
Steven