[oXygen-user] Allowed elements in a:documentation?

George Cristian Bina
Wed Oct 14 07:33:02 CDT 2009

Dear Patrick,

There is no formatting support for Relax NG annotations. For
a:documentation we collect all the text inside this element. For other
annotations we collect all the text from all the elements and place each
text node on a different line - and maybe you can take advantage of this
to provide some formatting.

For XML Schema we add some formatting automatically for tags like p, ul,
li, for example something like

<xs:documentation>This shows a list <ul>
   <li>item1</li>
   <li>item2</li>
</ul></xs:documentation>

Is formatted as