[oXygen-user] Allowed elements in a:documentation?

George Cristian Bina
Wed Oct 14 09:20:09 CDT 2009

Hi Syd,

That would be nice, I agree. But it is not a quick addition as it hits a
number of places where we need changes:
- store the annotations as markup (right now we extract the text)
- change the tooltip renderer to be basically the oXygen Author
- allow somehow the users to drop in CSS stylesheets for handling
different annotation languages

I recorded this on our Jira issue tracking system.