[oXygen-user] XProc integration API - pipeline options

Mon Oct 12 03:31:35 CDT 2009

Hello,

I am just looking at the XProc integration API (many thanks for this!),
but it seems to me that it is not complete. I can see that the API
supports specifying data for the input ports of an XProc pipeline, but
it does not make it possible to provide values for options to the XProc
processor.

For instance, consider the following pipeline:

How can I provide the value for the "dir" option to the XProc processor
using the integration API?

Regards,
Vojtech

--