[oXygen-user] Default Scenario to apply

Stefan Krause
Fri May 29 05:19:34 CDT 2009

Hello Sorin,

I apologize for insist, but if you take hands on the scenario
manager, you can take my use case in account:

Usually I have for each of our costumers one project. Each scenario
has from 5 to 10 transformations, which are all necessary at
different stages or in special cases, but only one of them is the
default scenario (it provides checks for consistency and
schematron-like assertions).

In every project I have to handle from 10 to 100 files, and after
every stage the files are saved in a different folder (consider
folders for rough OCR, corrected text, and final xml). Usually I
process the files sequential. The main reason is that rarely more
than 3 files are at the same stage, another reason is that Oxygens
transformation result pane is global (i.e. not file associated like
the xpath result pane), and messages from the xslt processor get
overwritten. So with Oxygens current behavior I have to associate
every xml file up to 5 times with the default scenario (one click
per stage). I think it is clear that a real default scenario, which
is called by pressing the Apply Transformation button or ctrl-shft-t
would make this process much easier.

Thanks,

Stefan