[oXygen-user] [10.2] Applying Map Transforms to Maps in A Project

Radu Coravu
Wed May 27 00:59:06 CDT 2009

Hi Eliot,

Indeed this is a feature/consistency request connected to other issues
that need to be addressed like the possibility to transform files opened
in the main editor area using the DITA Open Toolkit ANT transformations.
We'll probably address all of them in Oxygen 11.

Radu Coravu <oXygen/> XML Editor, Schema Editor and XSLT Editor/Debugger
http://www.oxygenxml.com