[oXygen-user] [10.2] Applying Map Transforms to Maps in A Project

Eliot Kimber
Tue May 26 10:33:46 CDT 2009

I created a project that includes a bunch of DITA map documents.

However, it appears that when I try to apply or configure transforms in the
project, I'm not getting the same set of scenarios that I get when the same
map is edited in the map manager.

Have I missed something or is this a feature request?

Cheers,

E.
----
Eliot Kimber | Senior Solutions Architect | Really Strategies, Inc.
email:   <mailto:>
office: 610.631.6770 | cell: 512.554.9368
2570 Boulevard of the Generals | Suite 213 | Audubon, PA 19403
www.reallysi.com <http://www.reallysi.com>  | http://blog.reallysi.com
<http://blog.reallysi.com> | www.rsuitecms.com <http://www.rsuitecms.com>