[oXygen-user] Applying CSS to basic DocBook transform

Sorin Ristache
Mon May 18 03:19:46 CDT 2009

Hello,

If you want to apply a CSS to the output HTML you have to set the path
of your CSS in the parameter html.stylesheet of the XSLT stylesheet
docbook.xsl. Press the Parameters button in the scenario dialog for
editing the parameters of the XSLT stylesheet:

http://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/ug-oxygen/defining-new-transformation-scenario.html