[oXygen-user] Possible to Configure Author to Edit Attributes In Main Page?

Sorin Ristache
Fri May 8 02:13:47 CDT 2009

Hello,

Editing attributes in the editing page instead of the Attributes view is
not possible in the current version. We have to add a custom CSS
extension that allows editing an attribute value in a text field
rendered in Author mode. I logged your request to our system for a
future version.