[oXygen-user] Relax NG Pluggable Datatype Libraries

Georges Discry
Fri May 8 06:07:21 CDT 2009

Hi,

I'm trying to add XHTML5 support to oXygen XML editor (Eclipse plugin)
using the Relax NG schema files from validator.nu[1].

However, parsing the RNC files fails because of the Datatype Library
with the "http://whattf.org/datatype-draft" namespace:
> datatype library "http://whattf.org/datatype-draft" not recognized | html5/web-forms.rnc

Validator.nu provides a Pluggable Datatype Library[2][3] for that
namespace. I've copied it in the ${oxygenHome}/lib/ directory and even
added it to the XHTML5 classpath in the Document Type Association
preferences.

However, it doesn't solve the issue. I don't know if it's a problem with
the .jar, the service for org.relaxng.datatype.DatatypeLibraryFactory or
something else and I don't know what to do to make it works.

Thanks for your help,
Georges Discry

[1] http://s.validator.nu/
[2] http://www.thaiopensource.com/relaxng/pluggable-datatypes.html