[oXygen-user] Possible to Configure Author to Edit Attributes In Main Page?

Eliot Kimber
Thu May 7 06:27:10 CDT 2009

I've been playing around with setting up a CSS for editing XML entity
catalogs. I can of course display all the attribute values but changing them
requires using the attribute editor, which is a bit unnatural in this case,
since all the important info is in attributes.

I'm wondering if it's possible or if it could be possible to configure
Author through CSS to allow editing of specific attribute values in the
editing page?

Thanks,

Eliot

----
Eliot Kimber | Senior Solutions Architect | Really Strategies, Inc.
email:   <mailto:>
office: 610.631.6770 | cell: 512.554.9368
2570 Boulevard of the Generals | Suite 213 | Audubon, PA 19403
www.reallysi.com <http://www.reallysi.com>  | http://blog.reallysi.com
<http://blog.reallysi.com> | www.rsuitecms.com <http://www.rsuitecms.com>