[oXygen-user] Feature Request: Transform Scenario Variables for Path and Name of Input XML Document

Sorin Ristache
Tue Jul 28 07:56:18 CDT 2009

Hello,

When the scenario is associated with the transform file a variable for
the XML URL value is useful if you want to save the output in the same
location as the input. I added an enhancement request to our system.

Thank you for your suggestion,
Sorin