[oXygen-user] Interactively ask the user for a param value

Florent Georges
Mon Jul 27 05:36:13 CDT 2009

  Hi,

  Is there any way to tell oXygen to ask the user interactively
for a parameter value, each time a specific scenario is executed?
To give a concrete example, let's say one stylesheet parameter is
a password:

    <xsl:param name="password" type="xs:string"/>

  Of course, I don't want to store it in the XPR project file, as
a clear string.  That would be perfect if we were able to say in
a scenario definition: "ask for the 'password' param using a
dialog box each time this scenario is executed."

  Did I miss it in the documentation?

Florent Georges
http://www.fgeorges.org/